Friday, October 20, 2006

Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.






We went to the Kelvingrove Arty Gallery and Museum on Thursday for a wee trip. Me, Shaz, Calvin and Ry Boy. The place has tons of really good stuff in it that we could have spent all day looking at but we had to keep moving so Calvin didn't get too bored. Think we're going to go back there again so we can have a real look at the stuff. The best bits of art I personally thought were done by the Scottish artists – I think that is because some of the scenes were recognisable but mostly 'cause they were great. The Monet's were also amazing but I think the best one I seen was the painting of the Glasgow tenement block. I'm so learned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ma da's got the original of that tenement one in his livin room. Well he says its an original, and I believe him.

b the y, We got our oz visa's so syanara mf's