Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Head back in the shit.





That's the holiday finished and it's back to work. Boo!

God I was so tired on Monday morning. What's with getting up at 7.30 in the morning. That's a mugs game. It got to about 10am and I was tired and hungry. Look at the picture of my office at lunchtime. Can you feel the design vibes just flying around the floor?

My boss asked me to put a wee paragraph or two together for an article the Drum magazine is doing on people who work within the design industry and their dogs. I don't know what it's all about but here's the photie that's going in. Brilliant I'm sure you'll agree.

Sharlene has stopped working at the weekend now. Yes! So we are looking forward to doing nothing together every weekend.

Calvin went back to school yesterday. Hurray! He was really excited about it. Primary 7. Jesus!

No comments: