Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Golfing at The Glen.

My neighbor Duncan took me for a round at The Glen Golf Club tonight. It's down the east coast beside North Berwick. The views are fantastic!

Anyway, I totally muffed the front nine and took 50 (fifty)! Mind you, that did include a 9 at the third (damn that rough is rough) and a seven some where else. However, I did manage to get around the back nine in 38 which was three over par.

I was 18 over par (shizzle) but, that was including:

  • the 9 and a 7
  • playing the course for the first time
  • playing of the medal tees; and
  • competition rules.

Next time, I'm bound to shoot an 87.

1 comment:

asliceofry said...

Disregard my email asking how you got on - it's all here. Tough course I take it. Some of the best players take 50 for the front 9.