Saturday, January 13, 2007

Papa's Got A Brand New Bench





At last my late Papa finally got his memorial bench installed on Friday 12th January. He now has a cool looking black bench positioned at the starters box on the 1st tee at Silverknowes Golf Club (his second home). As you can see in the pictures, my Nana brought along a wee whisky for my Papa to have whilst watching all the golfers head off on their rounds.

Lot's of the family came down to see it on the Saturday afternoon and, I think, everyone thought it was cool. My Nana even got an official certificate signed by the Lord Provost too!

Thanks to everyone who came along and thanks for all the donations given to pay for the bench. I'm sure Papa is having a wee touch of Nana's whisky and toasting us all.




Hopefully things can start to get better in the year ahead after a little bit of positivity at last.


Please.

No comments: